Click here to download CLE Paris 2019 Program.
Our 2019 program includes the following speakers:
- Peter MacDonald Eggers QC – Barrister (London);
- The Hon Ian Callinan AC QC – Barrister and International Arbitrator;
- Associate Professor Ann Black – Deputy Director Centre for Public, International & Comparative Law, The University of Queensland.
- Tristan Aureau – Deputy diplomatic adviser to Michel Barnier – Taskforce for the negotiations with the UK – Article 50 (European Commission).
- Karli Evans – Partner, Maddocks (Melbourne)
- Denis Bensaude – Lawyer and International Arbitrator.
- Phillipe Coen – Attorney, Directeur Juridique.
- Alice Pezard – Lawyer and International Arbitrator.
Presentations are made in English. Speakers at the conference may vary.