Our 2020 program is still under development.
Confirmed speakers and topics include:
- Justice Stephen Gageler AC of the High Court of Australia – Collective decision-making in common law and civil law courts.
- Justice Martin Daubney AM of the Supreme Court of Queensland and President of the Queensland Civil and Administrative Tribunal – Judges in the Age of Disruption.
- Judge Iulia Motoc of the European Court of Human Rights – The Modern Justiciability of Human Rights.
- Dr Matt Collins QC President, Victorian Bar – Press freedom in the 21st century: the internet, jury trials and anti-terror laws.
- Pierre Baume Barrister, Victorian Bar – To die or not to die – I now choose to die!
- Hubert de Vauplane Partner, Kramer Levin, Paris – Bitcoin and Blockchain: What Lawyers Need to Know.
Presentations are given in English.
Expression of interest to speak: If you are a leader in your law field and interested in speaking at a future CLE Paris event, please email us at email@example.com.